SAY CHEESE!!We got a dog!! We're so happy!! His name is Keo Keo (pronounced kay-oh). It means white in Hawaiian. We call him just Keo. He is a Shiba inu. He's like a miniature siberian huskie. We got him from a friend of a friend. He is six months old and does not get much bigger than this. He loves to chase mokey (our rabbit) all over the yard. Thank goodness mokey runs fast and knows how to play dead (I swear he did). The kids love him and have fun with him.

Keo loves to hunt for mokey and anything else that moves. Clay and Taylin are doing great. Clay still likes school and we are just trying to keep Taylin busy. Hopefully the dog will help too. He is more playful and able to play rougher than the rabbit.

These are pictures of our house. Finally after three years we are done living with a mound of dirt for our front yard. We love to spend time in our back yard also. We plan to have many more birthday parties in the backyard. Anyways thats what's new with us.
5 comments:
How fun, a dog! And this is the first time I've seen your home, it's so nice! I love it! And the yard looks awesome!
We need to come down!! Your yard looks really nice and I love your dog..do you remember our siberian husky? Great dog.
I love Keo already! He's very cute. And, I can see you did a little more with your house after we left. I have to say, it looks MUCH better than when it used to. Anyways, have fun with Keo! And say hi to Clay and Tay for me!
I need to come visit you guys. This blog thing is such a good idea, but it makes me realize how much I miss you and your family! One of these days soon!
keo is sooooooooooooooo cute i can't belive you have a dog!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited to see you guys at thanxgiving and i'm sorry that kayla hasen't updated our blog so i'll tell i ask her how to do it does she tell me nope well see ya later luv ya bye
Post a Comment