This is Clay's first day of school. He is excited to be back to school with his friends. He already had the "awesomest" day ever. They got cupcakes and Mrs Brigham only had to raise her voice once!!! Ha-ha. He had a great day.
Taylin was just as excited to go to school as Clay. She was upset that she didn't get to go in to school. She got her back pack ready with pencils and paper. She wants to do "school," whenever I'm doing homework I have to give her "assignments" to do. She loves the work.
This is Zak, Clay and Jake. They are best buds and all in the same class. They have so much fun together. This year should be great.
8 comments:
Glad to see you are up on blogging too. Great pictures and it does help to keep up on family events..
Uncle Craig
The first day of school is always so exciting! I love those memories of my first days... Clay is getting so big, I still can't believe it.
Oh happy day...school has started, the halls are echoing the end of summer and the air is getting crisp. (That was my poem about school, take it for what it's worth!) But seriously, what cute kids you have!
Sounds like fun, but I think Taylin is liking school I little more than usual. And Clay, looks like he's doing fine too. I'm glad they're enjoying it!
I am sure parents are sad to see this day come! Maybe.
Aunt M
How cute. We Christensens sure have cute kids. We are coming for Thanxgiving. Can't wait to see you guys!!
clay looks adroble i can't belive he's in second grade! well bye
tay is so funny i mean who would want to go to school? well i know when i was going to school for my very first time and jumping off the walls and now i regrett it well can't wait to see you at thanksgiving luv ya bye
Post a Comment