Just a couple of pictures from Clay's birthday. It was fun. We rented a sno cone machine and a bouncer. Clay loved it. We think that will be the last big gathering for birthdays (friends and family). It's so fun to set up and get everyone together but by the time you do everything during the party, it's hard to talk to people that you are just meeting or family you haven't seen. Next year we'll take a couple of friends and do something and then just have a family bbq. It's so chaotic (or maybe it's just me being unorganized)
Watch out Kayla an d Mckenna he's been practicing.
This is the bouncer and his friend Jake (up top). Jake's mom surprised us by giving us a dance dance revolution game for PSP2. Needless to say Clay has not been off it at all. You should see the Ivie moves he has. (It's kinda scary, ha-ha)
Anybody need some toys? Thank goodness we cleaned out his closet a couple days before.
8 comments:
Wow! That is an awesome party you threw! Looks like tons of fun and also a whole lot of work! Happy Birthday Clay!
What a party!!! Can you adopt me?
Wish we could have been there! Happy Birthday Clay
You are such a cool mom and dad! I want that dance revolution thing, Clay you are a lucky boy! Love you guys!
LUCKY! How many times do I have to say that? I'm counting the days I can go and play on that DDR. Well, happy birthday Clay! We love you guys!
clays face is hilarious when he's coming down the bouncer house slide good times clay good times I hope you had fun clay wish I could have been there with you well bye I love you all Love:McKenna
Well you better watch out clay kayla just got ddr today (which is september 4th) and she loves it right when we got home she started to play it we will get some pictures on are blog once we get it updated
well see ya luv ya
Well you better watch out clay kayla just got ddr today (which is september 4th) and she loves it right when we got home she started to play it we will get some pictures on are blog once we get it updated
well see ya luv ya
Post a Comment