I'm not sure who all reads these, but I'm going to try something real corny and give you a website for Clay's fundraiser for school. www.kidsarefirst.com Just click on the kids are first catalogue. I may try emailing it to everyone that I have addresses for also. If you want you can look at the website and let me know what you want, if anything at all. Don't feel pressured to buy but they do have alot of cute things. Also if anybody else has fundraisers I would love to see what you have. Just email the orders or questions to me at tjivie@aol.com We'll see how this works. Thanks for your time. Just a few pictures post Keo. She loves him sooooo much.

That's clay on his four wheeler in the dust and his friend Aspen on Taylin's four wheeler.
Monday, September 11, 2006
Fundraiser
Posted by The Ivie Family at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Almost looks like Keo and Tay are in the bathtub! 4-wheelers! Yes, you can adobt me! At least yours are working!
Post a Comment