Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wild west shoot out

Before the train ride to the Grand Canyon they had a wild west shoot out. It was funny. These guys are the same guys that robbed us. Taylin wanted nothing to do with leaving my side while they were in sight.




I know it's hokey but it put us in the wild west mood.

4 comments:

Daniels' Daze said...

Oh my Gosh!! What a great time you had. How did the kids get out of school?? Holiday of some kind? I should have went with. It looks like so much fun.

Kyle/Michelle said...

It DOES look like fun! I kept imagining myself with you guys... maybe next time!

J,B and K said...

Those are some really cool pictures. Looks like so much fun and who knew all this stuff existed?!?!

Team C said...

I am so impressed with the pictures and the blogging. Usually you get home and think you took a million pictures when you only took 50 and they didn't even catch the best parts. You did awesome! Looks like so much fun!!