| Just a little glimpse into our morning. I just figured out how to post videos. Just go to this website: http://video.google.com/videouploadform | |
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Ivie Christmas 2006
Posted by The Ivie Family at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your kids are SOOOO cute!! They have such sweet voices. I love seeing video! You are so smart, Jessica to be able to figure it all out!
Thanks!
Thanks for letting us see into your Christmas morning1 That is so fun....How come Jess knew how to work all the stuff that Santa brought in the stockings???
Santa sent me letter telling me how to work everything that night. I slipped up a couple of times. It's hard to keep Clay believing.
get more videos ulp it is cool to see things in real life not just boring pictures but pictures are good to ttyl(if you don't know what that means it mean talk to you later old school people)
Mckenna
Post a Comment