Saturday, January 13, 2007

ho hum days of January

It is kind of sad when all there is to do, is watch a seed grow. This is Joey. He was a lima bean but with love and water he grew. Now he is part of the family. This is him the day after Christmas.

This is New Year's Day.

This is January 5, 2007.

He is really good with the kids too. This is Clay, Jake and Joey just having some crazy fun. See how he's grown? We're really proud. I start school on Tuesday so I'll blog whenever I get a minute. Clay is starting baseball next month and Taylin will be in dance and gymnastics. So hopefully there will be a picture here and there. Take care.

3 comments:

Daniels' Daze said...

At least Joey is still alive and looks well! You guys are having an exciting January,too. But I can handle no excitement for awhile. Good luck with school and you better blog once in a while!

Kyle/Michelle said...

We need a pet like Joey... and good luck in school! How much do you have left? I forget.

J,B and K said...

This made me laugh. I loved it. Joey is a good plant. Mine always die.