Sorry it took so long. I'm gonna kill two birds with one stone. This is my December blog and Christmas letter!!! Because of the card I can't write too much on it. Anyways the blog explains everything after July. To be honest I don't remember what happened before that. Oh we had a trip to San Diego. It was awesome. We stayed in a really nice hotel and got bumped up to a suite, long story short, after a couple of complaints and phone calls. If you want to splurge on a hotel stay at Double tree inn in San Diego. The kids loved the hot cookies and reception each night on the top floor of the hotel. We went to Sea World, a Padres and Braves baseball game, we went to the beach, and shopped. It was fun. Clay loved the water and Taylin was content to collect seashells.
This is the baseball game. Of course in good Ivie fashion we left before they sang the baseball song. It was fun and as you can see the kids were wired. They had blue icees, nachos, popcorn and peanuts. After they ate they wanted to leave. We were happy to leave before the crowd also.

Before the soaker and after the soaker. It was fun. Some how Travis gets out of all the "fun" rides. 
Anyways back to Thanksgiving. It was so fun to see most of the family, except no Jennifer. I'm not too sure what's going on with her but she doesn't want anything to do with her family right now. Hopefully she'll read this and see how incredibly selfish she is being to her neices and nephews. They miss her and wonder what is happening to her, as does her own family.This is Taylin just taking it easy as we watch Rudolph. She is in gymastics and having a good ol' time. We'll keep her in and take Clay out. He's lost interest in it. He can do a back flip on the tramp and all sorts of tricks off the edge of the pool. Which is good and the main reason we wanted him to be in gymnastics. Spring is coming and we'll sign him up for baseball.
This is Clay and Taylin at the Live Nativity. It's put on at one of the churches in Las Vegas. It's really nice to bring the kids and let them see what Christmas is really all about. Clay gets mad at me for getting so excited about the lights and presents under the tree. He has to remind me that "Christmas is about the birth of Jesus not just the presents." Talk about getting put into your spot by a seven year old.
This is a picture of the Nativity. The kids liked all the animals. They got to pet the sheep and listen to the donkey yelp. This is a tradition the kids have done with their Grandpa and Grandma Ivie. This is the first year I got to go because of work in the past. From now on we will go every year.
No matter what age the kids are I will always take pictures of this. So peaceful and quiet...both of them. Haha.
This is our house all lit up. It kinda looks like it's snowing but no luck. I love looking at the Christmas lights in the neighborhood. Hopefully we'll get up to the snow and be able to play before school starts again. Thanks for all your well wishes during finals. I passed and will contiunue path to become a nurse. Travis is busy with work. He got a new Sarge, which is great!! He is working a lot of overtime lately to pay for my bills, now that I'm not working too much. I love him!!! Hope everyone is doing well. We miss you all and hope everyone will get a blog so we can conitinue to keep in touch with you more than once a year.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Merry Christmas
Posted by The Ivie Family at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Talk about alot of pictures! I LOVED IT!! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I watched some home video's of when clay was just a baby, hard to think he's seven and that big! Looks like you guys had a fun year! And isn't it Great Being done with Finals! My last one was tuesday!
for some reason, I couldn't sign in, so that last one was from katie, just so you don't worry that some psycho is leaving you a comment
I love the blog and the pictures, except it only makes me miss you guys more and more! I need to come visit and see your house all lit up in real life! Merry Christmas and lots of love!
wow i love the house! lucky you guys always go on the fun trips well merry christmas. oh yeah good job travis good luck.
McKenna
I'm glad that you did well on your finals, I knew you would! Yay for nurses! Anyway, it's so fun to see more pictures! I love blogs! MERRY CHRISTMAS! -Michelle
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You can take another breather! Your trip looked fun. San Diego and Sea World is the best. I would love to get soaked with Clay.
COME ON UP TO THE SNOW. Its coming tonight they say. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Post a Comment