My mom just received her Christmas card and it was torn up. I promise I sent them all out in good condition. I had the kids help me stick the signature on and stuff the envelopes (cheap labor). I hope they are not falling apart already. If they are just remember it's the thought, dog on it. Also, I know the sticker thing is corny but I hate my handwriting, so it was my handwriting or Clay's and he wasn't willing to sign that many cards. Anyways, hope all is well. For you new to the blog site you can click on the archives and it will give you past pictures too. Once again Merry CHRISTmas!!!!!
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I got your card today! It was really cute, and held together pretty well, the snow man part fell off, but i got my glue stick and fixed it! so no worries!
We also got your card yesterday... very cute, and it was whole! Love you guys, Merry Christmas!
Got my card yesterday (Mon) and the snowman had fallen off...no worries, I did better than Katie, got the Elmers out and glued it back on and now it is a whole snowman and a tough one at that. Cute card and very good sticker sticking on-ers. (huh?)
The reason I used tape was so that I could reuse it in some other project because it was so cute! so who got the better end? haha Thanks again for the cute card jess!
I don't understand it. I sure won't buy that brand again. So sorry, but glad to hear you can reuse the snowman!!! I love snowmen!! Merry Christmas.
I also got my card. Very cute! I love getting mail. Oh, and it was all complete and put to gether! Much love!
Post a Comment