Sunday, July 11, 2010

Panguitch in July



A beautiful day at Panguitch Lake. We love this place.

The lake was at it's fullest.

This is the dam, it was only a foot below the top.


Grandma and Grandpa Joe came up for a couple days.


The bridge at Mammoth Creek.



This was right before the turnoff to Bryce Canyon. Zoom in and you will see prairie dogs.

This is one of their holes. It went forever.

Bryce Canyon.

Red Canyon


Overlooking the Escalante River

Clay falling over.

Electric Lake

Clouding up.

Taylin's fish. She is turning into quite a fisherwoman!

At the top of Boulder.

It was windy.

Bucks at Panguitch Lake

Two pet horny toads.


The infamous tire swing. The kids love this place too.

On the bank of Panguitch. Those trees are usually way above the shore line.



This tree use to have a phone on it. I guess somebody didn't see the humor in that.

Top of the trail.



Little, I mean little, rabbit. About 4 inches long. You can see the eyes glowing.

Old Cabin.

Fishing at Pine lake.

Clay is ready to go canoeing.


Cool hawk on a post.

Saw mill before Antimony.

Rodeo at Bryce, hasn't changed much. It was fun.



Sunset coming out of Bryce Canyon.

Sunset coming into Panguitch.

This is how Taylin rode almost the whole time. It was such nice weather.

Deer with cool eyes.

Watching the chipmunks eat the nuts and listening to the rain.


Last night of ATVing. We went up the road to Parowan. It was fun.

Cattle guard with arms up for good luck of course.

Panguitch Lake from the West side.


Watching the rain.

Our ATV trip up the canyon. It's always a fun ride.

I think this is the only Bear I've ever seen in Utah. Amazing to watch.

1 comments:

Arija Ivie said...

Ican't believe some one took the phone off that tree up at the top of the mountain!! Matt and I have got to get back up to the cabin! I miss it.