Christmas train. The kids love the extra room to run and play.
Dodgeball in the game room. I thought the kids were going crazy when I walked in and saw that it was Travis and the kids going crazy! Really? Is this why we added on?
Christmas train. The kids love the extra room to run and play.
Dodgeball in the game room. I thought the kids were going crazy when I walked in and saw that it was Travis and the kids going crazy! Really? Is this why we added on?
Posted by The Ivie Family at 3:36 PM
3 comments:
Yay an update! :) Looks like we need to get a game room so we can have as much fun as you guys!
All these videos are very cool! Looks like a lot of fun times!
hahaha!!! I love when you update!
this is hilarious! I love what you say..."is this fun????"
Post a Comment