Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Taylin's family birthday

We had a party at the house for Taylin. All the family and friends from Las Vegas came. Travis made tons of mexican food. We had mexican for days, it was delicioso! We got a bouncer and played games. It was fun.Grandma Hardin, Grandpa Hardin, Tasey, Pat, Steve and Rhonda. We were glad that everyone was there and healthy.
The cake.

More pictures.
Bad picture. There's Shirfa, Cole and Kara.
Oh the cake. Who gets the biggest piece with the most frosting! It was yummee, also.

Remember steal the flag? I love that my kids love to play that and Ghost in the Graveyard!

4 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

Looks like you had a great time. Your kids are growing up so fast. I remember them when they were so little....

Daniels' Daze said...

My Goodness! Your family has been up to alot of things! Wow! I had fun at the party. It was fun to see you all (except the working Travis)and watch the kids. I also had so much fun at Mama Mia! Thanks for going and reliving the "70's" with me.

Kyle/Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Taylin!
Remember when we went to the Hogle zoo and you were preggo with her? Spencer was like a couple months old and we took him and Clay... Time flies!

J,B and K said...

Wow! Lots of GREAT pictures. Looks like you all have been up to tons of fun! Love you all!