I swear I would never reply if I was tagged but I guess since it was Aunt Marilyn I will.
1. I am bored out of my mind with the kids at school. Should I fire the cleaning lady? No way, that's why I work!
2. I love Dr Pepper, if I don't get my Dr Pepper within 30 minutes of starting work, watch out. I don't care if you're bleeding from your eyes you will get no sympathy (maybe a little, but not much).
3. I hate being asked if the recession has hit our family and I love that I can answer "no" and state that with our type of careers we have job security, especially Travis.
4. I do not like College Algebra and think that subject should only be taught if you are getting your masters in Mathematics. I love that my dad can help me when I am failing and help me get a 96% on the final to boost my grade up to a B, yay!!!
5. I hate thinking up 7 facts that people don't know about me, now where's the secrets and mystery.
6. I do not like cooking from scratch but I like the results after I do it. I would much rather go to Costco and get those prepared meals and call that from scratch then to do it myself.
7. I hate that we can't call a Halloween party at school a Halloween party and a Christmas party a Christmas party we have to call it a Winter party. What gives, I think if you don't want to participate you should stay home that day?
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Tagged
Posted by The Ivie Family at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Here, here! Except the Dr. Pepper, I think I agree with everything.
Kyle thinks that you and him are related... HA! He loves D.P too.
Love you Jessica!
Aunt M
Post a Comment