Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Lagoon first day

We take an annual trip to Lagoon and Cherry Hill around Clay's birthday in August each year (ok so this is our second year). We used to do a big birthday party for him and his friends each year but as they got older there are more vacations around the weeks before school, so we thought this could replace the birthday parties. Thanks to Tracy and Mckay for putting up with us for the four days. Thanks to Jenn for hanging out with Taylin in the kiddy town. They both had a good time. Good bonding moments!
The sky ride still freaks me out! I can't believe there aren't more accidents on that ride. This is Jenn and Taylin. We would see them sporadically throughout the day.




Clay, Mckenna and Ginger on the wild mouse. I was so glad they were Mckenna and Ginger were there to ride with Clay so I didn't have to. Thank you!!!

Rattle snake rapids. Tracy and I watched them get soaked from our nice dry seats! (somebody had to stay with our mugs!!!)





After the ride everyone was happy but my Taylin. Really she loved it!





Another fave is the log ride! Of course it broke down right before we got on so we had to wait forever! Why does that always happen to us?





This year Clay, Mckenna and Ginger got to do the go karts. It was fun. I think we did that ride three times.





Taylin and Ginger.





Again Tay and Ginger

0 comments: