
Capitol Reef was fun. We planned to go just for lunch but ended up going on a couple of hikes and seeing a lot of wildlife. We were able to pick apples and have a nice picnic lunch.

Lunch, yummee.

Big tree.

Same big tree.

Clay climbing the apple tree to get an apple.

Taylin climbing Dad to get an apple.

Ahh the reward.
People call us crazy. We call it getting close to nature.

It was fun to get so close.
Scariest hike of my life so far. I use to love hiking. Now with kids I fear for my life and theirs. This rock was straight up and down and then the other side was the water fall.
I am holding on to them for my dear life. What a woose!

Mommy and doe with spots still.

Taking the boardwalk to the ancient petroglyphs.

Found a park on the way home. This is in Fremont in Wayne county at the old church.
0 comments:
Post a Comment