Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mr and Mrs Brent Ward

The happy couple. Jodie and Brent looked so amazing. Congratulations to both of you. We were so happy to be there and share with you this awesome occasion.
Here are a couple of pictures from Brent and Jodie's wedding. These are some cool kids.
A very pregnant Michelle (due soon), Katie and Kyle. It was so good to see you guys!!

3 comments:

Daniels' Daze said...

Thanks for taking some cute pictures here. It was so good to see you guys. I always look back at these things and wish I would have talked to people more. I guess I did to alot of people not just a few special ones as much as I would have liked. Just a social butterfly, HA!

Kyle/Michelle said...

I love that top picture of our kids... in fact I stole it and will probably scrapbook it soon. It was good to see you guys for a tiny bit of time- wish it was longer. Love you guys!

J,B and K said...

Thanks for coming up! It was awesome having you all here. Love ya all!