Sunday, February 03, 2008

Christmas is over!

So sad to see it go but it finally is February, time to update. I have been sick for the past week. Unfortunately for a new hospital you can't call in sick so I have been going in, working and coming home and sleeping. I went to the Dr's and they said I didn't have strept. Thank goodness. My family has been great to pick up the slack. My mom took Taylin and Clay this week as her own. She took Clay to school, Taylin and Clay to gymnastics, Taylin to dance and Clay to Boyscouts. That helped out so much. I am so thankful for Travis for keeping the house clean and doing all the chores. He made it easy for me to rest and not worry about the house. I love him. Travis and I went back to school. I'm taking my classes at University of Phoenix and he's doing his College of Southern Nevada. So needless to say we have been busy. Hopefully we'll get back on our schedule soon.

0 comments: