Friday, August 04, 2006

Summer days of 2006




We have had some fun this Summer with our family and friends. Clay loves the airplanes at Adventuredome but loves the pirate ship more. We spent a couple hours there and then had to go home after our eyes became irritated with some sort of chemicals they put in the log ride. We got free tickets for another day so hopefully soon we can return.


This is Kayla, far left, Mckenna and Clay, hanging on for dear life. As you can see "The Frogger" is not very far off the ground. This was at Buffalo Bill's casino at stateline. It's pretty fun. They have a lot more rides than they use too. I would not recommend the roller coaster for anyone over 25 though. I tried to get Clay to go on it but after I went on it I was glad he did not go. It was too fast and bumpy, I need a good chiropractor now.



Taylin loves to dress up. She loves her magic wand, hat and shoes. She walks around in her dress up shoes all day. She has had fun with her cousins this Summer and misses them alot.


6 comments:

Team C said...

Tay needs to come visit us. She looks just like a little Southern Belle. She would fit in just fine!!! Love ya Amy

Katie said...

Those Kids are sure Brave!! at that age, I didn't dare do anything! looks like you had a lot of fun! Jealous!

Kyle/Michelle said...

Looks like you are having a fun summer! I can't believe it's almost over. Love the pictures!

Daniels' Daze said...

Looks like you got the pictures,etc, to line up. Love the pictures.

Aunt M

Anonymous said...

So cute! Glad you got the pictures in the right places! We miss Tay too! Hope to talk to ya later!

Anonymous said...

Adventuredome was so much fun but so was bufflo bills too and tay is so cute i miss you guys so much can't wait to see you again luv ya Love:mckenna